Applicable laws and regulations
LapakGaming is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and policies of the government of the Republic of Indonesia, including those that regulate electronic information and transactions, electronic system operations, and protection of User's personal data; including all implementing regulations and changes to these regulations that regulate and protect the use of important data and information of User.
Data Retrieval and Protection
LapakGaming has the right to request User data and information, including the following:
- Information regarding LapakGaming’s account:
- Telephone Number
- Address and/or location
- Profile, including date of birth, gender
- Photo ID and Selfie (Selfie)
- Transaction, Financial, and/or Banking Information
- User’s behavior in LapakGaming Platform and/or while using Information Services, product selection, features, and services:
- Information on User preferences and interests
- User experience information
- Photo and media information on User's device
- QR Code scanning information
- Geo location information in real time
- Information on survey results sent by Gaming or on behalf of Gaming
- User track records (logs) which include but are not limited to the device IP address, date and time of access, application features, website views viewed, application work processes and other system activities, type of web browser, and/or site or service sites from third parties that are used before interacting with the site
- User's other information which includes other things
- Information from third parties
- Personal Information originating from third parties that work with LapakGaming such as vendors, agents, professional advisors, consultants and other parties may be collected by us in connection with the purpose of the third-party engagement.
- LapakGaming may receive information about User from Third Parties as long as the third-parties have obtained the User's consent to provide the required (relevant) information, for example, delivery information and addresses from LapakGaming operators, which LapakGaming uses to correct the LapakGaming records and deliver subsequent purchases. to make it easier.
By providing the information in letters a to c above, User waives the right to claims, losses, demands, and claims that may occur for the acquisition, storage, use, utilization, and/or disclosure of information, including personal information, in the LapakGaming System.
- User hereby gives explicit consent to LapakGaming to obtain, collect, process, analyze, store, display, use, utilize, publish, transmit, disclose, disseminate, delete and destroy the personal data and information that the User submits (input) into LapakGaming System, including the User's personal data, product photos, chat and conversation in the LapakGaming system and the User hereby declares that the approval of such personal data and information is carried out without coercion, in a capable condition, and with a conscious state, where the consent is given by the User when create a LapakGaming account (“User’s Consent”).
- Upon User's Consent, User hereby declares that all such data and information is the property of LapakGaming. For the avoidance of doubt, the User's personal data, whether entered into the LapakGaming Platform or not entered into the LapakGaming Platform, belongs to the User as part of the complete personal rights.
- User hereby declares that the personal data that the User submits (input) into the LapakGaming System (including documents uploaded and/or provided to LapakGaming) is original, authentic, true, accurate, complete, not misleading, up-to-date, and is a personal right Users and/or themselves are authorized to submit User's personal data to submit it to the LapakGaming System.
- LapakGaming protects all information provided by User when User uses all of the LapakGaming Services, including maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal data which it managed.
- LapakGaming has the right from time to time to request authentication and updating of User's personal data, so that User's data and information are accurate, complete, and up-to-date, including temporarily discontinuing the Services and/or discontinuing the Services, in the event that the User has not authenticated and updated the User's personal data.
- User has the right from time to time to update the User's personal data.
- User releases LapakGaming from all claims, lawsuits, losses, and/or claims in connection with the failure of transaction processing on the LapakGaming application caused by inaccuracies/inadequacy of Personal Data information that the User provides to LapakGaming.
Use, Storage, Utilization, and Processing of Data
- LapakGaming will collect, use, store, utilize, process, analyze, transmit and disclose User's personal data for the following purposes and other purposes permitted by applicable laws and regulations:
- Services Process and Product transactions. With the aim of, among others, to (i) receive, process and verify the selection, order, purchase, payment, return, transfer, exchange of Products, (ii) know-your-customer (“KYC”) purposes, (iii) internal data processing ( iv) communicating with User regarding orders, data verification, products and services, as well as promotional offers, (v) monitoring and knowing User transaction patterns, (vi) billing, activation, provision, maintenance, support, troubleshooting, deactivation, replacement, upgrades or Services updates (vii) administrative purposes (viii) processing all forms of User activities including but not limited to processing transactions, payment verification, product delivery, use of services, (ix) managing or responding to User inquiries, (x) using bank name information which includes the name and account number to ensure payment/receipt by the User, (xi) to fulfill or enforce the notification applies to the Service.
- Providing, troubleshooting, and improving LapakGaming Services. LapakGaming uses User's Personal Data to (i) provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services, (ii) to ensure the Services is technically functioning as intended and to help identify and solve problems.
- Recommendations and Personalization. LapakGaming uses User’s Personal Data to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to User, to better understand, analyze and predict User preferences and interests, combine such information with other information to customize User experience, and personalize User experience with the Services.
- Provides image and camera services. When User uses the User's image and camera services, LapakGaming uses the images, videos, and other personal data to respond to the User's request, provide the requested service to the User, and improve the LapakGaming Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, LapakGaming collects and uses User’s Personal Data to comply with laws, regulations and respond to emergency situations. For example (i) LapakGaming collects from Users information regarding bank account information for identity verification and other purposes, (ii) to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other lawful requests or other legal or law enforcement processes, (iii) official requests or orders of authorities, authorized officers or institutions based on applicable legal provisions, including but not limited to disputes, investigations, legal processes and dispute resolution processes between LapakGaming and User, User and other User, and User with other parties as well as other illegal activities, (iv) ) requests by banking institutions, financial institutions or non-financial institutions authorized, and/or third parties based on official requests and applicable legal provisions, (v) to provide emergency assistance, emergencies, in situations that can threaten life, health or safety physical User or other person.
- Communication with User. LapakGaming uses the User's Personal Data to communicate with the User in connection with the Services through different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising, promotion and personalization. LapakGaming uses User's Personal Data to (i) display or conduct interest-based advertising and promotional activities for features, products and services that may be of interest to User which include but are not limited to advertising identifiers, including those provided by other software platforms, or similar identifiers, to facilitate LapakGaming in conducting analytics or providing promotional content or other information that may be relevant and interesting to User, (ii) to facilitate User access and use of the Services and/or third party offers; (iii) to send subscription offers, messages, news and posts within the Services on behalf of LapakGaming.
- Prevention of fraud and money laundering and credit risk. LapakGaming uses User's Personal Data to prevent and detect fraud as well as money laundering and abuse to protect the security of User, LapakGaming, and others. LapakGaming may also use assessment methods to assess and manage credit risk.
- Developing Services. LapakGaming uses User's Personal Data to develop new Services and improve existing Services and provide User with information about third party content or related Product, Services and software including to communicate with User about the various means they use, for example to provide or send to User: (i) upgrades or updates, or notifications about upgrades or updates of the Services or third party content or related products, services and software; (ii) notifications of upcoming promotions, contests, offers and events; (iii) personal information, surveys, marketing materials, advertising or customized content. Also for the purpose of (i) detecting, monitoring, investigating, mitigating or preventing fraud and technical or security issues or to protect the property of LapakGaming; (ii) enable business continuity and disaster recovery operations; (iii) obtain legal services, to seek legal advice and/or to enforce the legal rights of Gaming or the legal rights of other members of LapakGaming; (iv) for statistical purposes; (v) business development, products, quality, and services including promotional activities, studies, research, and cooperation with other third parties.
- When it is necessary for a clear purpose for the benefit of the User and User’s Consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner.
- Other purposes that are communicated from time to time by LapakGaming to User, as well as required, permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
- LapakGaming may cooperate with other companies and third parties that facilitate or provide assistance in the development of certain Services for and/or on behalf of LapakGaming, including:
- Provide User assistance;
- Carry out services related to the Platform (including but not limited to maintenance Services, database management, analysis and improvement of Platform features;
- Assist LapakGaming in analyzing how the Platform Services are used and how they are developed;
- To assist LapakGaming's professional advisors and external auditors, including legal counsel, financial advisors and consultants. These third parties only have access to User Data to perform such tasks for and/or on behalf of LapakGaming and are contractually bound not to disclose or use such Personal Information for any other purpose.
- In disclosing information, LapakGaming may inform some of the User Data so that the information becomes information that cannot identify the User as a whole (aggregate data/anonymous data) which is intended for third parties that are used for Platform development, database management, analysis or service improvement, promotion and advertising.
- LapakGaming can also combine User Data with other information in such a way that the information is no longer associated with the User, then disclose the combined information to third parties, for the purposes as referred to in point 3.
- For the purpose of developing, improving, perfecting, protecting, and maintaining Platform products and/or Services, LapakGaming is sometimes required to process, utilize, display, disclose, publish, transmit, transfer, and/or disseminate Personal Data to third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, the third parties referred to in this paragraph may, including but not limited to:
- Third parties who are in the group of companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, partners and LapakGaming’s vendors for or in connection with purposes related to the provision of the Platform, business management, service delivery, data management and other activities;
- LapakGaming’s interest, LapakGaming’s affiliates, group companies and subsidiaries, for business development, products, quality, and services including promotional activities, studies, research, and cooperation with other third parties;
- LapakGaming's interest in fulfilling the transaction's objectives, including the sale of all or part of LapakGaming's assets including any purchase, sale, lease, merger or acquisition, disposal or financing of LapakGaming, LapakGaming affiliates and group companies;
- Third Party if there is a company transaction, such as: formation of a joint venture, restructuring, reorganization, sale of subsidiaries or divisions, merger, acquisition, consolidation, takeover, sale of assets, or liquidation;
- Third parties in relation to service providers employed by LapakGaming to perform functions on behalf of LapakGaming. Examples include removing repetitive information from User lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, submitting content, rating, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing User services, where applicable. These third-party service providers have access to the Personal Data necessary to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose; and
- Other Third Parties (including agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, third parties who provide services to LapakGaming or User, performing tasks on behalf of LapakGaming’s name that enter into commercial partnerships with LapakGaming) for or in connection with LapakGaming purposes involving third parties or the purposes of LapakGaming partnerships with third parties (depending on the circumstances), which may include allowing third parties to introduce or offer products or services to Users or carry out other activities including marketing, research, analysis and development of such third party products (depending on the circumstances).
- In connection with the application of widgets or content from within the application and/or LapakGaming Platform, LapakGaming hereby declares that third parties will and may submit, submit and/or provide User’s Personal Data to other parties in cooperation with (relevant) third parties. In this case, other parties who receive User's Personal Data will be subject to obligations related to the transmission and use of the same data that applies to LapakGaming’s third parties.
- For various information on the latest promos and exclusive offers, User can:
- unsubscribe if you do not wish to receive such information by clicking the “unsubscribe” link via e-mail sent by LapakGaming to the User; or
- setting the "Promo" notification on the LapakGaming application.
- User can withdraw the User’s Consent provided related to the use of User's personal data and information, including stopping using, accessing the Services, and/or closing the account with due observance of the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations (including the retention provisions required by applicable laws and regulations). User hereby declares that User understands the consequences of withdrawing the User’s Consent, including but not limited to no longer being able to enjoy the Services.
- Subject to the prevailing laws and regulations, User may apply for the data deletion to LapakGaming through the LapakGaming Customer Service by attaching:
- data deletion request form provided by LapakGaming;
- valid proof of self (KTP/SIM/PASSPORT) in accordance with his/her personal identity on the LapakGaming Account page; and
- reason for the deletion request.
- User must understands first and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Account Deletion.
- LapakGaming agrees to delete the data submitted by User if it has complied with the provisions in item 3 above and has fulfilled its rights and obligations at LapakGaming within a reasonable time.
- LapakGaming, by User's request, may collect User data and information which made unrecognizable.
- LapakGaming has the right to keep the User's data during the retention period that has been determined by LapakGaming on the LapakGaming system in accordance with the legislation.
- LapakGaming has the right to refuse a User's request to access and/or change or delete a User's Personal Data for reasons that are justified under the applicable laws and regulations.
- Data deletion and data storage will be carried out by LapakGaming in accordance with the provisions of the applicable laws and regulations.
Limitation of LapakGaming's Liability
- User is responsible for the security and mitigation of violations of the User's own LapakGaming Account, such as maintaining the confidentiality of the User's Personal Data, implementing appropriate security, restricting access, creating a strong password and/or PIN (personal identification number), maintaining passwords and / or the PIN that the User creates and uses to access the User's Personal Data wherever the User stores Personal Data, maintaining a one-time password (“OTP”).
- User is responsible for all misuse of the password and/or PIN (whether committed by the User and/or a third party) or misuse of the Platform, which is created and used by the User or a third party who obtains the word on the Platform and/or a third-party platform. affiliated with the User to access the User's Personal Data including Account, password and/or PIN to access or login to the User's application by parties other than the User and such misuse is not the responsibility of LapakGaming.
- User is required to immediately notify LapakGaming if User believes that the password and/or PIN of the LapakGaming Platform and/or third party platforms affiliated with LapakGaming to access the Platform are misused by other parties who are not responsible and/or authorized.
- LapakGaming is not responsible for the exchange and provision of User's personal data and information which is carried out by the User himself, including that carried out between User. Included in this provision are any and all User errors that result in User data leakage.
- LapakGaming is not responsible for the authenticity, authenticity, correctness, accuracy, completeness of personal data entered by the User into the LapakGaming Platform.
- By giving User’s Consent, User waives the right to claims, losses, demands and lawsuits that may occur on the acquisition, storage, use, utilization and/or disclosure of data, including personal data, in the LapakGaming Platform.
- In the event that the User is a minor, LapakGaming is not responsible for the input of the User's personal data and recommends that the parent/guardian of the child monitor the child's internet usage, so that the provision of the User's personal data is provided and/or under the supervision of the parent/guardian as the party responsible for authorized.
- Cookies are small data storage places on a computer or other device such as a smart phone or tablet, when the User browses and/or visits LapakGaming Platform.
- LapakGaming uses Google Analytics (Features), where data obtained from the use of these Features includes, User's IP address, User's device type, and others (Data). The data is used by LapakGaming for Platform development and LapakGaming’s Content as well as advertising. User can choose not to be accessed by the Features by downloading the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add-on on the User's web browser.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All works contained in the Services or Platform and its support system including but not limited to: (a) the layout, design and appearance of the Services or Platform contained or displayed on the LapakGaming media; (b) logos, photos, images, names, brands, words, letters, numbers, text, and color arrangements found on the Services or Platform; and (c) the combination of elements as referred to in letter (a) and (b), fully constitutes the Intellectual Property Rights of LapakGaming and no other party also owns the rights to the Services or LapakGaming Platform.
- User is not allowed from time to time to:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, transfer, distribute or commercially exploit or otherwise provide software and/or software to third parties in any way;
- publish, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks or other information of LapakGaming without obtaining the prior approval of the property rights of LapakGaming or the rights owner who licensed the rights to LapakGaming;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained in the LapakGaming Services;
- reengineer a LapakGaming application or access and/or support system to (i) build a product or service counter, (ii) build a product or service using a similar idea, feature, function or graphic, or (iii) a copy of an idea, feature, function or graphics;
- launch automated programs or scripts, including, but not limited to, web crawlers, web robots, web indexers, bots, viruses, worms or other similar applications and any program that can make multiple server requests per second, create heavy loads, or hinder the operation and/or performance of the Platform;
- use robots, spiders, site search/retrieval applications, or other manual or automated processes to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of LapakGaming application and its content.
Email : [email protected]
Latest Update: 3 February 2022